With the right person by your side, a synergy and mutual understanding of objectives exists. Susan Jacobsen not only understands the importance of synergy, but has been committed to cultivating successful working relationships throughout her 15-year career.
Susan's first-hand experience provides her with a unique vantage point to formulate a tailored media communications strategy to help you meet your business objectives.Strategic Planning
- Helps you to develop strategic communications plans that generate broad awareness and increased exposure for your company, its products, resources, leaders and/or services to your intended audiences via various communications vehicles.
- Ensures that public relations, social media and speaking opportunities are aligned with your business objectives.
- Conducts market research to identify and understand industry trends and develop initiatives to position firms ahead of their competition.
- Helps you to develop an Executive Search plan that coincides with company objectives and best meets internal needs.
- Develops Job Description that hones in on the relevant details, experience and requirements to attract top-level candidates.
- Conducts all initial screening of candidates, with recommendations only for those meeting the job requirements.
- Provides detailed information about candidates, including contact information, background, experience, work product examples, social media presence, etc.
- Works on a fixed/contingency arrangement where final payment is only paid if suitable candidate is identified.
Current Job Openings
- Develops public relations initiatives that coincide with your corporate identity/branding initiatives to educate interested parties and establish greater credibility with prospective clients, industry professionals and members of the media.
- Secures interview and publishing opportunities with print, broadcast and online media outlets to raise awareness among key audiences about your products, services or initiatives.
- Leverages speaking engagements, event participation, public relations and online exposure for new business generation.
- Develops new media platforms for communication outreach efforts to compliment traditional public relations initiatives to reach prospective clients online and to identify others to help communicate and further the message to others with like interests.
- Trains executives & staff on the use of social media tools (Blogs, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook) to coincide with recruiting, marketing and public relations campaigns.
- Provides media training & talking points to ensure consistent message delivery for key audiences, including media, shareholders, employees and customers.
- Leverages coverage of positive news placements and traditional media exposure through the use of technology, Blogs and news & analysis Web sites.
- Trains executives and key principals to effectively handle press interviews and respond to inquiries.