By listening intently and learning her client's business, Susan Jacobsen's will to win and commitment to excellence ensures that LUV2XLPR initiatives produce the desired results. Susan's proven track record of achieving success through the execution of strategic communications programs consistently surpasses the potential and exceeds expectations.
Crisis Communications & Reputation Management
Insight into market dynamics & ability to anticipate- and overcome - obstacles to produces results.
- Organized crisis management strategies and served as spokesperson for media inquiries during nationally publicized crisis situations.
- Directed public relations strategies and media training for individuals embroiled in high profile matters, resulting in successful development of message and delivery, and positive press coverage.
- Developed strategic initiatives and conducted market research to interpret trends in vertical markets to successfully position firms ahead of the competition.
Public Relations & Media Strategy
First-hand experience provides clients with a unique vantage point to achieve desired goals.
- Developed publicity plans to help firms meet their business objectives, while increasing their notoriety within targeted markets.
- Catered publicity campaigns to the intended business development goals, ensuring that the right message reaches the appropriate audience, and increases the frequency of national media placements.
- Consistently secured placements and features within such national and international broadcast media outlets as CNN, Bloomberg News, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Washington Post, Washington Times, Legal Week, American Lawyer, InsideCounsel, Corporate Counsel, Forbes, BusinessWeek, Entrepreneur, and Sports Illustrated.
Having a personal guide to navigate the intersection between traditional public relations and social media ensures guidance every step of the way.
- Developed and organized protocols for information flow relating to strategic communication issues and business objectives.
- Conducted market research to identify and understand industry trends and developed initiatives and strategies to position firms ahead of their competition.
- Structured strategies to address critical business development issues; launch advertising and marketing campaigns; evaluate successful expansion into new markets; and identify solid leads for relationship and client development.
Corporate Identity & Branding
Total unified organizational image and consistent message delivery engenders brand loyalty and commitment.
- Worked with organizations of all sizes on their branding efforts, ensuring that messages were delivered directly to intended audiences of members, clients and shareholders.
- Helped organizations to identify their differentiation in the marketplace and established value propositions that immediately communicated their pledge and promise to clients.
- Helped clients to understand that a brand goes beyond a mere promise to satisfy; a brand exceeds the potential and anticipates the unexpected.
- Established solid product/service brand placements and ensured consistent public reaffirmation of occupying a unique market space to critical target audiences.