Without having the right tools and necessary knowledge, navigating the social media landscape can be a daunting task. Susan is actively engaged in social media networks and works closely with clients to understand the options available. A roadmap of new media platforms for communication outreach efforts is developed to compliment traditional public relations initiatives.
By embracing the right online mediums with the necessary content, clients are better positioned to maximize their public relations efforts and to reach a wider audience. In turn, the added exposure can help to launch greater online interest by driving traffic to client Web sites and online resources.
After identifying the desired outcomes, such as increased inquiries, reputation management and credibility with key audiences, Susan develops a social media platform that best achieves the desired outcome with the most impact. Activities include guidance with:
- Creating Social Media Branded Profiles (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Connecting and Collaborating with the Online Communities
- Establishing an Online Media Room as a Source for Reporters
- Promoting Web sites and/or Blogs
- Identifying Topics for Blog Coverage
- Hosting Webinars and Podcasts
Susan keeps clients informed and up-to-date on new media developments and apprised of resources and tools available to maximize their efforts.